The TVS Jupiter, a 110cc commuter scooter, is a popular choice among riders seeking simplicity, comfort, and practicality. Priced competitively, it comes in six variants:
- Sheet Metal Wheel: Rs 73,340
- Standard: Rs 77,458
- ZX: Rs 82,233
- ZX Drum with SmartXonnect: Rs 84,568
- ZX Disc with SmartXonnect: Rs 89,088
- Classic: Rs 89,748
The scooter boasts a straightforward design and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive option in its segment.
- LED headlight and standard analogue instrument console (ZX variants have a semi-digital cluster).
- External fuel filler cap, pass-light switch, and alloy wheels (except for the Sheet Metal variant).
- USB charging port on the front apron, with an option for an under-seat USB port.
- ZX SmartXonnect variant offers a full-LCD instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity, voice control, and turn-by-turn navigation.
- Spacious 21-liter under-seat storage.
Powered by a robust 109.7cc air-cooled engine with fuel injection, the TVS Jupiter produces 7.88PS and 8.8Nm.
Suspension and Brakes:
- Sturdy underbone frame with a telescopic front fork and adjustable monoshock.
- 12-inch alloy wheels (steel wheels in the base model) with tubeless tires.
- Standard drum brakes on both wheels, with an option for a front disc brake.
- Stable at 109kg, the Jupiter offers versatile riding with a generous 150mm ground clearance.
In the 110cc scooter segment, the TVS Jupiter competes with the Hero Maestro Edge 110, Honda Activa 6G, and Hero Pleasure Plus. Alternatively, at a similar price point, options include the Honda Shine, TVS Jupiter 125, TVS Radeon, and Hero Maestro Edge 125.