The Toyota Rumion is a 7-seater MPV that is based on the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. It is available in both petrol and CNG variants. The petrol engine produces 103 horsepower and 138 Nm of torque. The CNG engine produces 92.4 horsepower and 122 Nm of torque. The Rumion is available with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission.
The Rumion is expected to be launched in India in September 2023. The price is expected to start at around ₹8.77 lahks (ex-showroom).
Here are some of the features of the Toyota Rumion:
- 7-seater seating
- 1.5-liter petrol or CNG engine
- 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Automatic climate control
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors
The Toyota Rumion will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Mahindra Marazzo, and Honda BR-V in the Indian market.