- It is one of the oldest cricket clubs in Kerala, founded in 1912.
- It is located in Thripunithura, Ernakulam district, Kerala.
- The club has produced many talented cricketers, including C. K. Nayudu, M. L. Jaisimha, and Tinu Yohannan.
- The club has won several trophies, including the Ranji Trophy (1957-58), the Irani Trophy (1973-74), and the Duleep Trophy (1982-83).
- The club’s home ground is the Palace Oval, which is a first-class cricket ground.
- The club also has a practice ground and a clubhouse.
The club is open to all members of the public who are interested in playing cricket. There are different levels of competition available, so there is something for everyone. The club also offers coaching and training facilities for those who are interested in improving their cricket skills.
If you are interested in joining Thripunithura Cricket Club, you can find more information on the club’s website: https://cricclubs.com/palaceoval
Here are the steps on how to join a local cricket team:
- Contact the cricket club or association in your area.
- Find out the requirements for joining the team, such as age, skill level, and experience.
- Attend a practice session or trial to see if you are a good fit for the team.
- If you are selected for the team, you will need to pay a membership fee.
- You will also need to commit to attending practices and matches.