The TELESIN T10 Bluetooth Remote Control is a wireless remote that allows you to control your GoPro camera from up to 80 meters away. It is compatible with the GoPro Hero 11, Hero 10, Hero 9, Hero 8, GoPro Max, iPhone, and Samsung smartphones.
The TELESIN T10 Smart Remote Control For GoPro has four buttons:
- Power button: Turns the camera on and off.
- Shutter button: Starts and stops recording.
- Mode button: Cycles through the camera modes.
- Shortcut button: Assign a shortcut to this button, such as starting recording in timelapse mode.
The remote also has a built-in LCD screen that shows the battery level and the current camera mode.
To use the remote, you first need to pair it with your camera. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn on the remote and the camera.
- Press and hold the power button on the remote for 3 seconds.
- The LCD screen on the remote will start to flash.
- On the camera, go to Settings > Remote Control.
- Select the TELESIN remote from the list of available remotes.
Once the remote is paired with your camera, you can use it to control the camera from a distance.
Here are some of the things you can do with the TELESIN Bluetooth Remote Control:
- Start and stop recording.
- Take photos.
- Change the camera mode.
- Zoom in and out.
- Enable voice control.
- Set a timer.
- Start recording in timelapse mode.
The TELESIN Bluetooth Remote Control is a great way to control your GoPro camera from a distance. It is easy to use and compatible with a wide range of GoPro cameras and smartphones.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the TELESIN Bluetooth Remote Control:
- Easy to use
- Compatible with a wide range of GoPro cameras and smartphones
- Long battery life
- Waterproof and dustproof
- The buttons are a bit small and can be hard to press if you have large hands.
- The range is not as good as some other remotes.
Overall, the TELESIN T10 Smart Remote Control For GoPro is a great option for anyone looking for a wireless remote for their GoPro camera. It is affordable, easy to use, and compatible with a wide range of cameras.