Kiran Mani has been appointed as the new CEO of digital for Viacom18. He is currently General Manager and Managing Director of Android and Google Play for the Asia Pacific region at Google. He will be responsible for leading Viacom18’s digital business, which includes its OTT platforms JioCinema and Voot.
Mani has over 15 years of experience in the technology industry. He has held various leadership positions at Google, including Head of Sales for India and Southeast Asia. He is also an angel investor and mentor to several startups.
His appointment is a significant move for Viacom18, as it looks to expand its digital footprint in India. Mani’s experience and expertise will be crucial in helping the company achieve its goals.
Here are some of the key responsibilities of the CEO of digital for Viacom18:
- Oversee the growth of JioCinema and Voot
- Develop new digital products and services
- Partner with other businesses to create synergies
- Build a strong team of digital professionals
- Drive innovation in the digital space