Full-Time Pastry Chef Vacancy At Plantrich Kottayam
Plantrich, a leading Export company at Kottayam requires an experienced (3 years) Pastry Chef, possessing Food Craft Degree or Diploma.
Key responsibility would involve preparing a variety of Chocolates, Cakes, Pastries, or other innovative Bakery and Confectionary items. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be amply matched by your creativity in developing new amazing flavors and recipes. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the culinary arts with a passion for cooking and presenting delicious creations. Strict adherence to health and safety standards is mandatory.
• Develop and prepare new products & recipes as mandated (both at the in-house lab as well as at the contract manufacturers’ premises)
• Manage Food Safety and Standards; including and not limited to traceability, labelling, testing, quality control of all company products as per legal / FSSAI norms.
• Ensure effective data development and analysis and recommend and/or provide quick solutions to ensure that product development KRAs are met.
• Provides technical advice and guidance, as necessary, to direct reports in managing daily targets and meeting strategic technical objectives of the company.
• Organize product development resources and prioritize tasks to consistently meet project deadlines and objectives.
• Liaison with vendors and agencies as and when required.
• Ensure data privacy of recipes through limiting access to maintain them securely.
Ensure all product development activities and processes are in complete compliance with laid down legal and ethical standards.
Two -Wheeler preferred
Near By Locality preferred
HOW TO APPLY
25 total views, 1 today