Total 2.70 acre land (clean land records – registered as normal residential land
– 0.75 cent developed as our home and homestay cottage (Corner of the land
– 2 Acre coconut and other plants
Building and Constructions in the land
– 1200 Sqft 3 bedroom new house (Guests stay there as homestay category) – Unit also has 3 bed room with all attached toilet with all basic amenities, kitchen, Long verandahs, Covered car park and dining hall.
– 2500 sqft Traditional residential home – It’s our home and we stay in this house. It has 5 bed room and 3 bath rooms, 1 guest room, 1 dining hall, 1 TV room, long verandahs, 1 square verandahs, 2 kitchen and among that 1 is modern kitchen, 1 nilavara, 1 ara (rice storage room),
– One Outdoor Kitchen unit close to the traditional home to facilitate catering for larger groups
– One front desk attached to the traditional home equipped with billing/scanning facilities
– Front gate and parking lots with capacity of 15 passenger cars.
– One rainwater storage tank addressing water to units
– One big size pond inside the garden
– One man-made Lake for fish hatchery and for guests boating
– Children play area and garden
– Fruit trees planted all over the area
– The place is called “KUMARAKOM”, it is 14 KM away from Kottayam and 55 KM from cochin.
– The property is 1.5 from the kumarakom junction, Most of road is asphalted (tar) by PWD and wide enough for transporting construction and passenger vehicles including Long wheel base buses.
– The area is a backwater and river side
– India’s Largest lake Vembanad is just 5 minutes walkable distance from the property.
– Property is surrounded by major resorts like Radisson (ZuRI), Abad whispering palms, Kottayam club, Backwater ripples, Gokulam resorts, Aveda etc .