Candidates are invited for an Online interview for the project post of Technical Assistant (Team Supervisor), Technician III, Research Assistant on contract basis under various projects.
For application proforma and other details regarding qualification and experience, etc., please refer to www.nie.gov.in Director
The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is a premier research institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1999 by merging the Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (CJIL Field Unit), Avadi with the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics (IRMS), Chennai.
The NIE conducts research in a variety of areas related to epidemiology, public health, and health systems. Its research activities include:
* Interventional studies to evaluate the effectiveness of new interventions for preventing and controlling diseases
* Disease modelling to predict the spread of diseases and the impact of interventions
* Health systems research to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of health care delivery
* Epidemiological investigations to identify the causes and risk factors of diseases
* Clinical trials of traditional remedies
The NIE also offers a number of training programs for health professionals and researchers. These programs include:
* Master of Public Health (MPH) program
* Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control (DEDC) program
* Short-term courses on various topics related to epidemiology and public health
The NIE is a leading institution in the field of epidemiology and public health in India. Its research and training programs have made significant contributions to the prevention and control of diseases in India.
Here are some of the notable achievements of the NIE:
* Developed a mathematical model to predict the spread of the Nipah virus in Kerala in 2018
* Conducted a large-scale study to assess the prevalence of non-communicable diseases in India
* Developed a training program for health workers on the management of COVID-19
* Conducted an epidemiological investigation into the spread of the black fungus (mucormycosis) in India
The NIE is a valuable asset to the Indian health system. Its research and training programs are helping to improve the health of the people of India.
Luxury Passenger Van / Traveller Rental & Hire
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
Karmic Luxury Force Tempo Traveller Rental Kochi. Enjoy Amazing Tours Around Kerala With A Great Team Of Expert Chauffeurs.