Walk-in-interview for the post of Research Associate in the project of State Specific Action Plan (SSAP) will be conducted at Sasthrabhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapurarn on 23.09.2023.
For details log on to www.kscste.kerala.gov.in.
The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Kerala. It was constituted in November 2002 to be an agency for change and development through science and technology.
The KSCSTE’s mission is to promote and activate programs for increasing the stock of knowledge in science, and fine tunes policies which are significant and for the sustained development of humanity. The council’s vision is to be a leading agency in the promotion of science, technology and environment in Kerala.
The KSCSTE has a wide range of activities, including:
* Promoting research and development in science and technology
* Providing financial assistance to scientists and technologists
* Organizing training programs and workshops
* Disseminating scientific knowledge to the public
* Promoting environmental awareness
* Collaborating with national and international organizations
The KSCSTE has played a significant role in the development of science and technology in Kerala. It has funded research projects in a wide range of areas, including agriculture, medicine, engineering, and environmental science. The council has also organized several training programs and workshops, which have helped to build the capacity of scientists and technologists in Kerala.
The KSCSTE is committed to making Kerala a leading state in science and technology. The council’s activities are helping to create a knowledge-based economy in Kerala and improve the quality of life of its citizens.
Here are some of the specific programs and initiatives that the KSCSTE is currently involved in:
* The Kerala State Science Congress is a biennial event that brings together scientists, technologists, and policymakers from all over Kerala. The congress provides a platform for sharing knowledge and ideas, and for promoting science and technology in the state.
* The KSCSTE also supports the Kerala State Young Scientist Awards, which are given to outstanding young scientists in the state. The awards are intended to encourage young people to pursue careers in science and technology.
* The KSCSTE also runs several environmental programs, such as the Wetland Management Programme and the National Green Corps. These programs are aimed at protecting the environment and promoting sustainable development in Kerala.
The KSCSTE is a valuable resource for the people of Kerala. The council’s activities are helping to make Kerala a more prosperous and sustainable state.
Luxury Passenger Van / Traveller Rental & Hire
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
Karmic Luxury Force Tempo Traveller Rental Kochi. Enjoy Amazing Tours Around Kerala With A Great Team Of Expert Chauffeurs.