atient Relations Officer (Male)
1. Your primary duties and responsibility is to give care to the patients and Bystanders which you serve.
2. Providing help to patient’s and bystanders who are in need.
3. Need to know all ICU’s in and out condition.
4. Coordinate with Patient Relations Officers posted for duty in other areas in the hospital.
5. Always maintain a good relation with patient bystanders, doctors and ICU staff.
6. Inform patient’s bystanders concerns to doctors.
7. Manage and make arrangements if any VIP patients come to ICU and to do necessary arrangements.
8. Coordinate and manage organ transplant & donation programmers.
9. Giving counseling to the brain death patient’s bystanders.
10. Working as a mediator between doctors and patients’ bystanders.
11. Responsible for creating patient friendly atmosphere.
12. To improve the image of the hospital.
13. Assessing the socio-economic status of the patient.
Luxury Force Traveller Van Rental Kochi
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
WHEN THE JOURNEY IS COMFORTABLE, THE DESTINATION LOOKS EVEN MORE ENCHANTING