- Pharmacist at Aradhana Eye Institute under a senior pharmacist.
- To dispense mostly eye medicines.
- You Have to make a special effort to learn about drugs used for eye treatment.
- Usual time is 9 to 6 pm. But may vary according to need.
- You have to work in coordination with doctors, nursing, paramedical, billing, and reception staff.
- We are looking for a fresh and recently passed, certified and registered pharmacist . There is a senior pharmacist to guide.
Aradhana Eye Institute
Aradhana Eye Institute, Ganga Nagar 1st Cross Road, Attakulangara, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695009
Luxury Force Traveller Van Rental Kochi
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
WHEN THE JOURNEY IS COMFORTABLE, THE DESTINATION LOOKS EVEN MORE ENCHANTING
Report This Job
Found This Job Inappropriate? Report To Us
Recent Job Listings
Room No:245, 3rd Floor, D.D Vyapar Bhavan Building, K.P Vallon Road, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Qualification : Degree Passed Experience : Min. 6 Months Plus Experience In Customer Rela […]
First Floor , VJ Tower, Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala
Candidates must need Tele calling experience. EdTech and banking field sales experience i […]
Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala
She will manage the front office, receive visitors and guide them, attend phone calls and […]
As a Client Relationship Associate at JBRS, you will play a key role in maintaining and e […]