Recruitment for the posit of JOINT DIRECTOR (MEDICAL)
Applications are invited for the po$t of Joint Director (Medical) on Deputation/Contract basis under State Health Agency, Trivandrum. La<ft date of receiving application is 21.02.2022.
NOTIFICATION FOR THE POST OF JOINT DIRECTOR (MEDICAL) STATE HEALTH AGENCY KERALA
No : SHA/150/2021-MGR(HR)03/02/2022
No. of Posts : 1 (One)
Professional Qualification & Experience
• MBBS from a recognized medical college
• 5 years working experience in the area of heath care quality
• MD in Community Medicine or
• MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or
• Masters in Health / Hospital Administration or MPH
• Experience in insurance or TPA Industry in the area of Provider management
Age : Maximum 50 Years as on 01.02.2022
Method of Recruitment : On Deputation / Contract Basis
On Deputation: As in parent department
On Contract: Rs.80,000/- per month
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Application of those officers / candidates for deputation will be considered only if they are routed through proper channel and should be accompanied with biodata and photocopies of prescribed qualification. However, the candidate can send an advance copy of application to the Executive Director before the due date.
2. The applicants for deputation should be from State Government Departments / Organizations. The emoluments paid in the parent department shall be the emoluments for the post. Candidates working under Kerala State Government should attach duly filled Form No. 144 of KSR.
3. Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.
4. The successful candidate will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of one year.
5. The advance copy of the application shall be sent to “The Executive Director, State Health Agency, 5th & 8th Floors, ARTECH Meenakshy Plaza, Opp W & C Hospital, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram” on or before 21.02.2022. The Envelope should be super scribed “Application for the post of Joint Director (Medical)”. Alternatively, the application along with annexures can be sent to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
6. It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer with whom the candidate worked in the previous organization (s).
7. Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts / seeking more information as far as possible. The society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates.
8. All communications, including the interview call letter, from SHA will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.sha.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates / notices and announcements.
9. Test or Interview will be held either in online or offline mode. If in offline mode, no TA / DA will be paid for the interview.
10. The candidates are expected to apply through proper channel. If this is not possible before the time limit, the candidates shall compulsorily produce ‘No objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview. The submission of NOC is a mandatory condition for appearing in the interview. It will be the responsibility of the individual to submit NOC before the interview.
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
12. The last date of receiving applications is 21.02.2022 Applications received after 5pm on 21.02.2022 will be summarily rejected.
13. All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of State Health Agency (SHA) in force from time to time.
Luxury Passenger Van / Traveller Rental & Hire
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
Karmic Luxury Force Tempo Traveller Rental Kochi. Enjoy Amazing Tours Around Kerala With A Great Team Of Expert Chauffeurs.