THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LIMITED
The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (A Schedule ‘A’ Government of lndia Enterprise)
Recruitment Notification No. 03/2022 dated 28.03.2022
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneers in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites application from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Company Secretary / Deputy Company Secretary / Assistant Company Secretary.
1. Number of vacancy: One Unreserved
2. Minimum Qualification and Experience required for the post :
Post & Scale of Pay : Company Secretary. Scale of Pay (E6) Rs. 36600 – 62000. (2007 based -Likely to be revised)
Educational Qualification : Graduate with Associate Membership in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS). Preferred additional qualifications – CA /
ICWA / Degree in Law / Post Graduate Degree in Business Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Experience * : i) Should have 16 years post qualification experience in executive positions in Company Secretariat out of which 5 years shall be as Company Secretary.
ii) Last 3 years shall be (a) if executives of PSUs, in E5 grade i.e. Rs.32900-58000 (if 2007 based IDA scales) or equivalent / higher grade or (b) if working in other establishments, drawing a minimum CTC of Rs. 15 lakhs per annum.
Maximum Age : 52 years. Should have born on or between 01.03.1970 & 29.02.2004
Remarks : Maximum age limit after relaxation for PWBD candidates shall be 56 years
Post & Scale of Pay : Deputy Company Secretary. Scale of Pay (E5) Rs. 32900-58000. (2007 based -Likely to be revised)
Educational Qualification : Graduate with Associate Membership in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) Preferred additional qualifications – CA / ICWA / Degree in Law / Post Graduate Degree in Business Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Experience * : i) Should have 13 years post qualification experience in executive positions in Company Secretariat. ii) Last 4 years shall be (a) if executives of PSUs, in E4 grade i.e. Rs.29100-54500 (if 2007 based IDA scales) or equivalent / higher grade or (b) if working in other establishments, drawing a minimum CTC of Rs. 13.5 lakhs per annum.
Maximum Age : 48 years. Should have born on or between 01.03.1974 & 29.02.2004
Remarks : Maximum age limit after relaxation for PWBD candidates shall be 53 years
Post & Scale of Pay : Assistant Company Secretary Scale of Pay (E4) Rs. 29100-54500. (2007 based -Likely to be revised)
Educational Qualification : Graduate with Associate Membership in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) and presently employed. Preferred additional qualifications – CA / ICWA / Degree in Law / Post Graduate Degree in Business Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Experience * : i) Should have 9 years post qualification experience in executive positions in Company Secretariat. ii) Last 3 years shall be (a) if executives of PSUs, in E3 grade i.e. Rs. 24900-50500 (if 2007 based IDA scales) or equivalent / higher grade or (b) if working in other establishments, drawing a minimum CTC of Rs. 12 lakhs per annum.
Maximum Age : 45 years. Should have born on or between 01.03.1977 & 29.02.2004
Remarks : Maximum age limit after relaxation for PWBD candidates shall be 50 years
SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply provided they fulfill the eligibility standards prescribed for the post and no relaxation in age / experience shall be applicable.
* Work experience in Listed Companies / Companies in manufacturing sector especially in Fertilisers/ Chemicals/ Petrochemicals sector, will be an added advantage.
Note: Candidate needs to submit only one application and they will be considered for appointment based on experience and requirements of the Management.
5. Educational Qualification
5.1. Qualification acquired through part time / correspondence / distance/ private study/ off campus will not be considered, except for ACS.
5.2. Qualifications must be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved / recognized by AIU. ACS shall be issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
6.1. Experience in a firm on contract basis or in a firm engaged in consultancy service shall not be treated as experience.
6.2. Evidence of experience claimed by the applicant shall be in the form of experience certificate issued by previous employer(s), stating type and nature of firm with registration number, date of registration under the Companies Act, whether listed company or not, areas of business of the firm, Posts held by the applicant with duration, and details of work experience in each post, whether permanent / contract, pay scale drawn / CTC etc. In the absence of comprehensive experience certificate(s) from the employer(s) to prove eligibility in all respects of experience, other suitable documents shall be furnished for the same.
6.3. For candidates working in private sector or in such government departments, public sector undertakings, autonomous or statutory bodies whose pay scales do not match with the given scales in the advertisement, shall be required to provide a proof/certificate from their employer for having work experience with the minimum of CTC specified against each post.
7. Method of Selection:
7.1. Selection will be made based on interview. Candidates will be called for personal interview, on the basis of details given in the application, at Udyogamandal, Kochi, or through online video conference, at the discretion of the Management. Candidates will be informed about the mode, date, venue etc of interview by e-mail / on our website.
7.2. Company reserves the right to short list candidates. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7.3. Meeting the eligibility criteria by itself, attending pre-employment medical examination etc will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Merit List or for appointment.
8.1. Candidate selected and appointed will be on probation for a period of six months in the scale applicable to the post with IDA at the minimum of the scale. In addition to Basic + DA, he/she will be eligible for Provident Fund and other perks like medical reimbursement / Medical Insurance, accommodation in township or HRA, local travel allowance for those maintaining vehicle / transport subsidy, Accident Insurance coverage etc. as per rules in force and as amended from time to time.
8.2. Protection of pay to the extent of Basic pay + DA for candidates currently working on permanent rolls in Public Sector Firms, Institutes under the Government, will be considered.
9. Placement & Assignment
Place of posting will be at Udyogamandal, Kochi, the Head Quarters of the Company. The candidate appointed is liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad as per the Company’s requirement. They may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of FACT Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of FACT Limited or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other PSUs/Business partners, etc. as per requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the business requirements of the Company.
10. Health & Medical Fitness: The appointment will be subject to the candidate being found fit in the preemployment medical examination and continuing to be fit during the period of employment as per the Standards prescribed by the Company. Opinion of Medical Officer of the Company in this regard shall be final.
11. How to Apply:
11.1. Candidates shall send the Application in the prescribed format (uploaded in the website along with notification) duly filled with fee payment receipt, self-attested copies of certificates to prove qualifications, age, experience, caste, current basic pay & salary scale / CTC etc by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier to DGM (HR) IR, HR Department, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal, Kochi – 683501 so as to reach on or before 4.00 PM on 20.04.2022. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Envelope containing the application shall be superscribed with “Application for the post of Company Secretary – Ad.03/2022”.
11.2. Application Fee: Candidate shall submit non-refundable application fee of Rs.1180/- including GST (excluding of bank charges) through the link provided for payment of application fee in the website www.fact.co.in (Please read carefully the guidelines for payment of fees, uploaded in the website, before proceeding for making payment). The copy of the payment slip shall be printed and attached along with the application. SC / ST / PWBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee subject to furnishing valid documents in proof of eligibility for exemption along with application.
11.3. Caste / Community certificate shall be issued by Competent Authority not below the rank of Tahasildar. Disability certificate shall be issued by Competent Authority in accordance with the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017.
11.4. Candidates may ascertain their eligibility before remitting the application fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded
11.5. Applications received other than in the prescribed format and incomplete applications etc will be summarily rejected.
11.6. All details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained thereafter.
11.7. Candidates shall keep at least 6 copies of the photograph used for the application, Recruitment Notification No.03/2022 dated 28.03.2022 Page 5 of 6 till the end of the selection process. Candidate shall use the same photograph wherever required in this selection process.
Other Terms & Conditions:
12. Candidates presently employed in Central / State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Bodies / Quasi Government must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview from their employer. Candidates may take the requisite approvals from the employer, before submitting application, so as to ensure that NOC can be produced at the time of Interview or when called for. Candidature is liable to be cancelled if such candidate fail to submit NOC while reporting for interview.
13. Candidates currently employed shall furnish release letter from the present employer before being allowed to join.
14. While reporting for the Interview, valid photo identification card in original (Electoral id, Passport, Aadhaar card, Driving license) shall be produced and a selfattested copy shall be submitted.
15. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above position, to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
16. Eligibility for calling for interview will be based on the details furnished in the application and declarations/documents submitted by the applicant. The candidates are required to submit originals of the certificates related to qualification, age, experience, caste/ community, PWBD, current scale of pay/CTC, NOC etc. at the time of Interview or when called for. The documents submitted with the application will be verified against original certificates produced at the time of the interview / when called for. Those who do not meet the requirements as to age, qualification, experience, eligibility etc. on verification of the original certificates, will not be considered for selection.
17. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. The Company reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever.
18. TA : Outstation candidates called for interview, who meet the eligibility criteria on verification of the original documents/ certificates, will be paid (through their bank account), to and fro economy class air fare in the shortest route, as per rules, on production of documentary proof of expense incurred. The TA payable will be limited for the journey between the correspondence address as declared by the candidates in their application form and the venue of interview. No TA shall be payable if the interview is held through online video conferencing.
19. Candidates who had resigned/taken voluntary retirement/terminated from FACT shall not be eligible to apply.
20. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
21. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
22. All appointments are subject to verification of character and antecedents. Appointment shall be valid only if candidate is cleared after character and antecedent’s verification.
23. All further notifications including any corrigenda regarding this recruitment shall be through the Company’s website only and will not be published in newspapers and therefore candidates shall visit our website www.fact.co.in for updates.
24. Individual communications to the candidates if any, will be only through the email id mentioned in the application (to be entered compulsorily in application form) and shall keep the said e-mail id given, valid and functional at all times. Company will not be held responsible for failure of communication sent through the e-mail id provided by the candidate. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of notifications, information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. The company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his e-mail or Company website in time.
25. Applications and all connected documents of those applicants not included in the Merit List will not be retained for more than one year from the date of the Merit List. 26. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam, Kerala State only.
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (ASchedule ‘A’ Government of lndia Enterprise)
Registered Office : Eloor, Udyogamandal – 683501, Kochi, Kerala
For details visit our website : www.fact.co.in/Careers – https://fact.co.in/images/upload/Notification-03-2022-dt-28.03.2022—Company-Secretary_1129.pdf
Further notifications shall be available only in the website
Last date for receiving application: 20.04.2022
Deputy General Manager(HR)/IF
Luxury Force Traveller Van Rental Kochi
SOMETIMES JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION
WHEN THE JOURNEY IS COMFORTABLE, THE DESTINATION LOOKS EVEN MORE ENCHANTING