Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II are wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation (ANC). They are the successor to the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds, and they offer a number of improvements, including:
- Improved noise cancellation: The ANC on the QuietComfort Earbuds II is said to be even better than the previous generation, blocking out more noise from the environment.
- Personalized sound: The QuietComfort Earbuds II use a new feature called CustomSound to personalize the sound to the shape of your ears.
- Longer battery life: The earbuds now have a battery life of up to 8 hours, with an additional 24 hours in the charging case.
- IPX4 water resistance: The earbuds are now water resistant, so you can wear them in light rain or sweat without worrying about them getting damaged.
Other features of the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II include:
- Touch controls: The earbuds have touch controls for playback, volume, and ANC.
- Transparency mode: Transparency mode allows you to hear your surroundings without taking the earbuds out.
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility: The earbuds can be used with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa for hands-free control.
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II are available in black, white, and blue. They retail for ₹22,999.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II:
- Excellent noise cancellation
- Personalized sound
- Long battery life
- Touch controls
- Transparency mode
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Sound signature isn’t for everyone
- Awkward look due to the size
- Limited touch controls and customization
Overall, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II is a great choice for anyone looking for a pair of wireless earbuds with excellent noise cancellation and sound quality. They are a bit expensive, but they offer a number of features that make them worth the price.