The 12th eGov Knowledge Exchange Summit will be held on 20th October 2023 in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The summit is jointly organized by the Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Kerala, and Elets Technomedia.
The summit will explore the transformative role of technology in governance. It will focus on topics such as:
- The use of technology to improve administrative efficiency
- The delivery of public services through digital channels
- The use of technology to promote transparency and accountability
- The use of technology to engage citizens in governance
The summit will bring together government officials, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss the latest trends in e-governance. It will provide a platform for sharing best practices and insights on how technology can be used to improve the delivery of government services.
The summit is open to all government officials, industry experts, and thought leaders who are interested in e-governance. To register for the summit, please visit the website: https://ke.eletsonline.com/
Here are some of the speakers who will be speaking at the summit:
- Shri. K. Rajan, Principal Secretary, Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Kerala
- Shri. Rajeev Sadanandan, Former Chief Secretary, Government of Kerala
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Pandey, CEO, National e-Governance Division, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Dr. Aruna Sharma, Director General, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Mr. Sanjeev K. Singh, CEO, National Informatics Centre
- Mr. Abhishek Singh, CEO, Government of India e-Marketplace
- Mr. Sriram Krishnaswamy, Co-founder & CEO, Takshashila Institution
- Mr. Karthikeyan Natarajan, Co-founder & CEO, Inshorts
- Ms. Suchitra Shenoy, Founder & CEO, She Codes
The summit is a great opportunity to learn about the latest trends in e-governance and to network with other government officials, industry experts, and thought leaders. I encourage you to register for the summit and participate in the discussions.